Each student must select a major that reflects the program of study they plan to complete. If a student wants to change their major they must have the approval of the department chair of their future major. Students may obtain a Change of Major Form from department offices or the Student Services Office. Change of majors must be requested and approved in writing on the Change of Major Form.

Students who want to change their major from a Texas Success Initiative (TSI) waived certificate program to an Associate of Applied Science Degree program must visit Student Services to have their TSI status changed.